가빈 32세 미국남 서울성동구 거주
가빈 에프6비자 32세 미국남 서울성동구 거주 5년강사경력 테플이수
Citizenship: USA;; Gender: Male; Marital Status: Married
F-6 (Marriage Migrant Visa)
I’m a TEFL certified American native English speaker. I have 5+ years of experience teaching kindergarten and elementary students in Korea. I am currently taking Korean language courses as well. I enjoy teaching and I have a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
ESL for Kindergarten and elementary - 학원(December 2013- February 2016) YBM PSA - (March 2016- February 2017) Besties (March 2017- February 2018)- LOTIS (March 2018- February 2019) 학원Seongdong-gu (March 2019- July 2019)
- 5+ years teaching experience
- I have taught kindergarten and elementary students
- age/level- 6-1, 6-2, 7-2, and 7-3, in the mornings and elementary students of various ages and level in the afternoon.
- Created lesson plans based on monthly themes, conducted parent-teacher interviews, wrote report cards, planned and conducted crafts, gave instructional presentations, trained new teachers, created class videos, hosted open class sessions for parents, taught songs and dances, was MC for graduation, gave performance testes, and graded homework.
-Taught reading, writing, spelling, speaking, athletics, singing, dancing, and simple science lessons.
- Taught basic mathematics (graphs, shapes, patterns, addition, subtraction)
- Took care of children's basic needs
English as a Second Language Teacher –. August 2013
- Taught English as a second Language to adult students from a variety of backgrounds and nationalities
- Taught classes using Power Point presentations, realia, worksheets, etc.
- Focused on improving grammar, listening, writing, reading, and speaking skills.
- Implemented feedback provided by lead instructor
YMCA Camp Counselor – Camp Arbolado, Lake Arrowhead, CA 2005 - 2006
- Leadership position, mentored boys from ages 8 - 10 at a week-long camp
- Focused on safety, respect towards others, and teaching about nature
- Used mediation skills to solve conflicts between boys
- Attended Leadership-in-Training & Jr. Counselor programs for four summers prior to becoming a counselor
International TEFL Completed September, 2013
TEFL/TESOL Certification, including: 180 hours of course work, 10 hours of teaching practice with adults, 3 hours of teacher observation
University of California, Irvine – Irvine, California. Graduated June, 2013
Bachelors of Arts in History- (My writing skills are very advanced due to the large amount of writing required for my degree.)
Palm Desert High School – Palm Desert, California. Graduated June, 2006
Mediator training and Class Mediator
Advanced Placement & Gifted art classes (GATE)
Customer Service & Training Experience:
Waiter/Server– Cheesecake Factory & Bubba Gump Shrimp Co 2007 - 2013
- Served customers in two fast-paced restaurants, ensured customer satisfaction
- Trained newly-hired employees.