엘리자베스 현재전라도 근변가능 영어전공
As a Bachelor's of Arts holder with a degree in English, I have taught various topics in English, including essay writing, TOEIC, IELTS, Conversational English, Business English, basic English for beginning learners, and more. In addition I have used the electronic whiteboard alongside multimedia to make English exciting. I also have writing experience including writing lesson plans, teaching writing thesis statements, fictional stories, character profiles, outlines for fiction and nonfiction, and SEO articles. Other experience includes online HR work and training new coworkers.
Online English Teacher September 2014 to present
Online English Teacher/Tutor:
· Managing agent : handles payment to employees; recruits new teacher talent
· Does social media marketing through avenues such as Facebook, Makes business deals with potential new students
· Teaching English from kindergarten to adults/business people from China, Japan, and Russia.
· Can do conversation class with Japanese adult students through www.talk-abroad.com
· Have my own 14-module writing course which helped a Mongolian girl learn to write starting from 1 sentence and building to a full 5 paragraphs in preparation for TOEFL
· Can teach writing terminology and vocabulary
· Highly regarded by the students that I have taught online, usually having a rating of 4.8/5.0
· Can use platforms including Skype, QQ, Zoom, Cloud Huawang, Classin, and Whatsapp effectively to an electronic whiteboard
· Has experience using Screenshare and Whiteboard functions to add to a lesson
· Has a good, reliable wifi connection coupled with a fast computer
· Can handle customer service including scheduling, lesson planning, and occasional complaints
· Can do self-marketing to entice my students to book more classes with me
English teacher December 2011 to present
· Employed at various schools/private language academies throughout South Korea
· House Mother/Foreign Teacher Supervisor at EIE, duties include: House maintenance, on-the-job and emotional support and career consultation for coworkers
· Foreign Teacher Trainer at EIE, duties include: Training new teachers to Eenvironment
· Creating learning content for kindergarten, elementary, middle school, high school, and university, adults plus business people.
· Teaching syllabi such as TOEFL, IELTS, Phonics, free talking
· During my time working in South Korea, I have worked for such companies
Cashier and Customer Service Representative November 2006 to May 2011
· First line response for customer service and sales as table busser
· Responsibility for cashing up and accounting for cash draws during cashiering position
· Employed at Schnucks Grocery Store and as a Customer Service Representative at Hometown Buffet
Sept 2006 to December 2011 Bradley University
BA English and Marketing
July 2016 – Now
· Teaches all ages, going from kindergaten to young adult
· Teaches: Phonics, conversation, maths, presentation writing
· Can control a classroom, including: getting kids to quiet down, breaking up fights, and calming rowdy students
· Have had recent contract renewal
June 2015 – April 2016
· Responsibilities included looking after kindergarten, teaching phonics, as well as teaching elementary school grade, high school students, teaching TOEIC, IELTS, and phone teaching every Thursday to the kindergarten students.
· Played games with kindergarteners, did cooking classes, hosted holiday parties like for Halloween, Chuseok, and Christmas
· Sang with the kids, taught Alpha-world Phonics system
Language, China, Online Tutoring
July 2018 - Now
· Teaches all ages.
· Teaches from materials including books, online articles, and does freetalking.
· Plays wordgames online
· Frequently gets high marks from students
February 2014 – August 2014
· Teaches ages 4 - Adult
· Can teach multiple subjects
· Teaches adult Conversation class
· Plays games, can keep students interested and entertained
IT SKILLS AND LANGUAGES PROFICIENCY
Spanish (Basic), French (Intermediate), Korean (Basic), Microsoft Office, Open Office, Blender 3D, 3DS Max, Autodesk Maya, GIMP, Adobe Photoshop, Painter, DAZ Studio, Zoom, QQ, Skype, Cloud Huawang, Classin, Paypal's web interface, can do online banking, Python and Basic.
Have done editing in the past and used to have an editing website; can correct a student's grammar very quickly and explain to them how they can correct their errors; can type at 54 words per minute; ran a blog last year; has written many fictional stories in spare time and has created many stories, and enjoys teaching others how to use their imagination and how to do factual writing
My interests include exploring Korea, writing fiction, reading stories, researching for fun, taking a walk outside, traveling, and playing with my son.