12월3일이후 켈시아 영어전공 서울경기 현재한국화성 근변가능 미국여 26세
한국1년강사경력테플이수 현급여220 하 Young professional skilled in motivating and assisting others. Practical experience teaching ESL from phonics level to debate level. Dedicated to creating a welcoming and fun learning environment.
Name : 켈시아
Nationality : USA
Start Date: December 03, 2019Resumes Download Interview Request
English Instructor 12/2018—Present
Institute Hwaseong, Gyeonggi
· Working with experienced teachers on lesson preparation and delivery.
· Teaching elementary, middle school, and adult students how to speak and write in English.
· Conducting language level examinations and recording each student’s results.
· Writing reports for parents on each student’s conduct and progress.
Fiction Editor 7/2017—Present
Editorial Services LLC Remote
· Provides critiquing, storyboarding, developmental editing, line editing, and proofreading services to creative writing professionals.
o Specializes in children’s picture books, comic books, and graphic novels.
o Listed as a Featured Editor in How To Self-Publish A Children's Book by Yvonne Jones.
Editorial Assistant 1/2016—11/2018
Simon & Schuster, Inc. Avon, MA
· Assisted in the developmental editing process of manuscripts.
· Coded, formatted, and imported manuscripts into the CMS.
· Provided quality assurance by correcting manuscript errors in the CMS.
· Wrote back cover copy for over 60 titles per year.
· Updated and maintained the editorial department’s schedules.
120-Hour TESOL/TEFL Certificate 2018
Bachelor of Arts: English Major, Magna Cum Laude 2015
· Fluent in English
· Extensive English grammar knowledge
· Experience teaching debate and essay writing
· Culturally sensitive
Citizenship: US Gender: Female