버클리대, 테플120, 12월 서류완료, 중국계미국여 3살때이민, 23세, 수학튜터1년
버클리대졸업, 테플120, 12월 서류완료, 중국계미국여 3살때이민, 23세, 수학튜터 1년경력 테플이수
June 2014 - May 2018: Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of California - Berkeley
November 2017: TEFL 120 Hour Certificate
May 2018 - May 2019: Administrative Assistant
1901 Harrison Street, Suite 1550, Oakland, CA 94612
- Answered and forwarded calls. Greeted clients and prepared for conference meetings.
- Scanned and saved client documents into directory.
- Performed account receivable/payable tasks, edited client pre-bills, and deposited checks.
- Drafted client termination letters and proofread briefs.
- Served as the go-to person for office equipment complications.
- Purchased and stocked up office supplies.
Database used: Paradox, Wordox, Outlook, TABS3 Billing, Excel, Word, Adobe
November 2016 - May 2018: Program Assistant/Hearing Without Limits
287 13th Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- Executed general administrative assistance to Project Manager.
- Prepared client applications and used Excel efficiently to manage client documents.
- Educated clients on available resources and support for specific policies/programs.
- Interacted with doctors and facilitated translation between clients during examination to direct
Database used: Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, Outlook
May 2016 - November 2016: File Clerk/Uriarte & Carr, LLP
2100 Franklin Street, Suite 390, Oakland, CA 94612
- Prepared and organized client files based on weekly events on calendar.
- Opened files for new clients and closed files for settled cases.
- Performed administrative tasks such as answering multi-line calls, making copies, scanning, faxing, saving documents, and processing mails.
- Conducted phone interviews and intake forms with potential clients.
Database used: TimeMatters, Adobe
September 2015 - April 2016: Cal in Local Government Intern/Berkeley City Council District 7
2180 Milvia Street, Berkeley, CA 94704
- Assisted Councilmember Kriss Worthington with affordable housing projects.
- Researched policies from affordable housing to rent control.
- Engaged in team discussions and applied problem-solving skills.
- Edited and proofread publications on social media and DailyCal newspaper.
- Prepared speeches and Powerpoint presentations for City Council meetings.
Database used: Powerpoint, Word, Outlook
July 2015 - September 2015: Summer Intern/Liberation Law Group
2760 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Conducted in-depth interviews with clients over the phone and in person.
- Educated clients on current California labor laws.
- Recorded responses and drafted declarations for court mediation.
Database used: Word, Excel
June 2014 - August 2015: Math Tutor/Kumon
211 10th Street, Suite 302, Oakland, CA 94607